The personal data collected and subsequently processed by TOKAY are those that the USERS voluntarily transmit to TOKAY.
The USERS authorize TOKAY to save this personal information in a file in order to:
- To be able to complete and send the order
- Contact our customers as part of our after-sales policy
However, TOKAY undertakes not to transmit the data provided to third parties.
These treatments were the subject of a declaration to the CNIL (receipt n ° 2123711).
The USERS are informed that, in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 known as the law “Informatique et Libertés” modified by the law of August 6, 2004, they have the following rights:
- The right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, that the personal data concerning him are subject to treatment other than those announced herein to which he has consented;
- The right to object, free of charge, that the data collected is subject to current or future commercial treatment by the controller;
- Subject to providing proof of identity, the right to obtain information about the processing of personal data;
- The right to obtain information about the processing of personal data managed by TOKAY and any information to know and, if necessary, challenge the logic that governs the processing of such data. To do this, the USER must prove his identity;
- Subject also to the justification of his identity, the right to obtain a copy of his personal data, as well as a right to rectify, update or delete all or part of said data.
For any question or request relating to the protection of privacy, USERS may contact TOKAY at the following address: email@example.com or by mail to the following address: TOKAY, 229 rue Joseph Fontanet,Bâtiment C, 73000 Chambery, FRANCE.
For information, the cookies used on The Website by TOKAY are used to save the USER’s browsing preferences.
In addition, USERS retain the ability to refuse the insertion of cookies.
However, it is specified that the USERS will not be able to benefit from certain functionalities of The Website if they do not accept the implementation of cookies, in particular to preserve navigation preferences from one page to another.