Started in 2016, TOKAY is making great cleats dedicated to Ultimate Frisbee. After a successful Kickstarter in 2017 and a first version in 2018, we launched our new model – TOKAY Flight – in 2019.
TOKAY Flights are Light, Comfortable, Breathable and Grippy as hell. By providing technical, high-quality products, TOKAY aims to helps players improve their game, and do their best on Ultimate fields.
Solving feet issues for players by making a comfortable shoe is as important to us as protecting the players by creating cleats that will not harm the athlete.
The company relies on the following values: Performance, Fair Play, Equity and sustainability. We thrive to show those values through our Customer Service, our editorial line and brand animation.
TOKAY is proud sponsors of USA Ultimate, The EUROSTAR Tour and The European Ultimate Federation as well as many leagues and tournaments. Constantly growing, TOKAY is Based in Europe and well established in North America. To serve better the players of this area, we are looking for a Sales Ninja on the North East cost of USA.
For more information visit: https://tokay-ultimate.com
You will be in charge of expanding the fun of TOKAY over the USA and Canada by rocking booth at selected events and building relationships with the great humans of our community.
- Organise TOKAY’s presence on partner events.
- Attend events (7 – 8 times per year) to run merchandise shops and represent the company in the best light possible, complying with company standards and best practices.
- Create engaging social media content that ties into TOKAY’s event merchandising.
- Create post-event reports and analyses and make recommendations for future opportunities.
- Build and market offer to teams, leagues, tournament directors, and other partners.
- Organise small group events to let players test and buy TOKAY.
- Follow up logistics and After Sales service of the outcoming sales.
Digital nomad with flexible schedule. This post is reporting to the company president. It requires a location in the north eastern region, and the ability to travel in the US. Position starting from March 2020.
TOKAY will be providing the Onboarding, support and toolkit to help you make your actions a success.
- 3-5 years of related or transferable work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and social media is a must. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor is preferred.
Based on a percentage of the sales, and defrayal.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com before Feb. 24th 2020.
Selected candidates will be contacted for a first interview to present further details and answer your questions (15-20min).
A second interview will be led with the ongoing candidates (40 – 60 min).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
No further discrimination will be made on your ability of throwing a lefty no-look scoober, I’d be happy to see the video though…