EUROSTAR players showing off their Spirit on TOKAY’s booth at EUC 2019.
Credit: Dina Dumanskaia
In 3 weeks, and for the 3rd year in a row, the EUROSTARS Tour is coming back to put their hand on the Americus pro cup again.
Beyond the cup and the game results, the EUROSTARS is an awesome project built to promote gender equity in Ultimate
through professional, elite level women’s games and clinics. Their key objectives are:
- INSPIRE women and girls worldwide
- HIGHLIGHT the widespread female talent found across Europe.
- PROVIDE dedicated European women the opportunity to play semi professionally in a team deep with talent.
- SHARE spirit globally, in all its glorious international flavors.
- PROMOTE and feature female athletes.
So first of all please make sure you follow the EUROSTARS in their journey on:
TOKAY is proud to be the official footwear supplier of such a beautiful project, so we have gathered below all the relevant information you could need to follow the Tour.
Americus Pro Cup
The format of the Americus Pro Cup is easy:
The EUROSTARS teams – made of 16 European Elite Club players from 12 countries – will face 7 of the top US and Canadian Club teams over 2 weeks.
While the EUROSTARS represent Team Europe, all 7 Teams will represent Team America, after each game, the points will be distributed as follow:
- Win by 1: 1 Pro-cup point
- Win by 2 or 3: 2 Pro-cup points
- Win by 4+: 3 pro-cup points
You can support the Tour by ordering your TOKAYs using the coupon code EUROSTARS on Tokay-Ultimate.com
For each pairs purchased with this code, you’ll receive a 10% discount, and the same amount will be given to the project!
Standing & Schedule
Best of luck girls!
If just like us you don’t want to wait for 3 weeks before feeling the excitement of the games, you can watch the games from last year HERE, as well as beautiful highlights videos like this one: