After a huge success last year, the EUROSTARS Tour is coming back to put their hand on the Americus pro cup
Beyond the cup and the game results, the EUROSTARS is an awesome project built to promote gender equity in Ultimate
through professional, elite level women’s games and clinics. Their key objectives are:
- INSPIRE women and girls worldwide
- HIGHLIGHT the widespread female talent found across Europe.
- PROVIDE dedicated European women the opportunity to play semi professionally in a team deep with talent.
- SHARE spirit globally, in all its glorious international flavors.
- PROMOTE and feature female athletes.
TOKAY is proud to be the official footwear supplier of such a beautiful project, so we have gathered below all the relevant information you could need to follow the Tour.
Americus Pro Cup
The format of the Americus Pro Cup is easy:
The EUROSTARS teams – made of 16 European Elite Club players from 12 countries – will face 7 of the top US and Canadian Club teams over 2 weeks.
The points are earned as follow:
- Win by 1: 1 Pro-cup point
- Win by 2 or 3: 2 Pro-cup points
- Win by 4+: 3 pro-cup points
|Team EUROPE: 12||Results||Team AMERICA: 6|
|2||EUROSTARS 15 – 12 HEIST||–|
|2||EUROSTARS 15 – 12 RIOT||–|
|–||EUROSTARS 10 – 15 FURY||3|
|3||EUROSTARS 15 – 10 OZONE||–|
|–||EUROSTARS 8 – 15 BRUTE SQUAD||3|
|2||EUROSTARS 15 – 12 6IXERS||–|
|3||EUROSTARS 15 – 7 SCANDAL||–|